Humminbird

onsdag den 15. marts 2017

Echo sounder presentation at Danish fishing clubs


What is what and how do I read it?
For those interested, I will be doing a series of presentations on the use of echo sounders, hosted by different fishing clubs I Denmark in 2017. Two venues, Ishøj Sportfiskerklub and Sorø Lystfiskerklub have been confirmed and I am just waiting for the exact dates – I will publish them here, but more plans are being made as several other clubs have shown interest. 

I will be going over general use and setting of the echo sounder - I have spent literally thousands of hours looking at “sounders” on salt and freshwater over the years, and I am sure that I can help improve your use of echo sounders, so you can get more out of your fishing trips. I will be bringing the latest from unit from Humminbird along, so we can go over the latest and leading technology from Chirp to Mega Imaging. I hope to see you there.

Tight lines

Peder

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar